A Real Validator Changes
Version 1.12 (Released February 12, 2006)
1.0 Second Edition,
XHTML Basic, and
- Added a "Validate All" option to quickly validate all files in a project.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the "Edit" action from working with
some text editors, including
- Fixed a bug that caused line number links to open in an external browser
when the TMP directory contained spaces.
- Other minor bug fixes.
New Installer for Version 1.11 (Released January 22, 2006)
- A Real Validator 1.11 is now available as a Windows Installer package
(arv111.msi) for a smaller download and smoother installation than the
previous installer (arv111.zip).
Version 1.11 (Released September 10, 2000)
- Fixed the printing problem introduced by the new report format of
Proper printing of validation results now requires Internet Explorer 5.0
Version 1.1 (Released August 27, 2000)
- XHTML and XML support
- HTML 4.01
source displayed when viewing validation errors
- ARV 1.1 no longer uses the "sgml-lib/catalog" file, so if you made your
own changes to this file with ARV 1.01, then you will need to migrate these
changes to "sgml-lib/html.soc" (for HTML/SGML) or "sgml-lib/xhtml.soc"
- other minor changes and bug fixes